The best outdoor playsets
Do you want your kids to fully enjoy the summer? Then you should probably invest in one of the best outdoor playsets that your kids will love!
You must be wondering why you should invest in one of the best outdoor playsets when you can get something cheap on Craigslist. I’ll clear that up for you! The thing is that if you’re investing your money into something like a well built playset, you want it to last for years, right?
And getting something that’s not well made cannot only have a shorter lifespan but can also cause injuries!
So you see, it’s safer to stick with the best outdoor playsets for the sake of your kids!
OK, let’s take a look at those playsets!
I feel that owning an outdoor playset is just the best thing if you’re 8 years old. If I had one, I would have been playing on it all day every day! Even on the hottest days or in pouring rain!
But! Some outdoor playsets don’t hold up very well. They rust, or need too much maintenance, or even break while the kids are playing on them!
Today I’ve only got the best outdoor playsets for you. Because your kids’ safety is extremely important!
Let’s talk about the best outdoor playsets!
And, it is also really good-looking! Isn’t that just amazing?
Let’s take a look at the features, shall we?
Here are the key features:
- Made of Cedar wood that makes the playset look so incredible!
- Features a clubhouse, a lower play deck, a slide, a sandbox, two swings, monkey bars, and a swing glider so you know that your kids will be having a lot of fun playing on this!
- The clubhouse has a wood roof, windows, a front porch with a sun balcony, and a crow’s nest that makes role-playing so much fun!
- The slide is 10-foot long and your kids will love it!
- There is a Rock climbing area as well
Isn’t that a good deal?
That’s why I just had to include it in my list of the best outdoor playsets!
Now, before you buy this! Let’s talk about the pros and cons as well.
Here’s the list:
Let’s take a look at the awesome features!
- Made of high-quality real of Cedar Wood
- This playset features an upper fort, two belt swings & a trapeze swing, a slide, and a sandbox so that your kids will spend hours playing on this!
- It also comes with a 5-foot high sundeck and a tunnel to the crow’s nest making it even more fun!
- The lower floor includes a sandbox
- Rock climbing is also featured
Isn’t this one of the best outdoor playsets? I would have loved it if I were a kid. What about you?
It’s time to talk about the pros and cons.
So, here’s the deal:
On to the next one!
Let’s look at the key features, shall we?
Following are the key features:
- This one is easy on the eyes as it is a wooden playset
- The upper level features a clubhouse, while the lower level has a sandbox making it a really fun place for your kids!
- Comes with a wave slide, two belt swings & one trapeze swing which I would have enjoyed a lot as a kid!
- This playset also, features a ladder and a rock climbing incline
Isn’t this just every child’s dream? I don’t know about you, but it would have been mine!
Now, let’s jump to the pros and cons, shall we?
Here we go!
Let’s look at the next one on my list…
I really feel that the Lifetime monkey bar swing set deserves a spot on my list! It doesn’t have a lot of the fancy features, but it is safe and yet entertaining. I also like the fact that it is very durable, as well as UV and water resistant!
Let’s look at the features, shall we?
Following are the key features:
- This one has a heavy duty swing set
- It features three belt swings with rubber grips, a trapeze bar with gym rings, a monkey bar, and a slide so that your kid can have all the fun but with added safety features!
- UV resistant material is used so that the paint will not stain or fade quickly
- Low maintenance
I’m in love with this one!
Let’s weigh the pros against the cons, shall we?
We’ve got just one more to go!
So, this will be the last outdoor play set that I’ll be talking about today.
I feel that the Lifetime Big Stuff Adventure playset deserves the final spot on my list of the best outdoor playsets for kids. It is really durable and has a lot of features that your kids will definitely enjoy!
Let’s get into the features, shall we?
These are the key features:
- Includes a clubhouse with a roof, two belt swings, a trapeze swing with gym rings, a propelling swing, monkey bars, a wavy slide, climbing wall, ship wheel, binoculars, cargo net and an activity board! That’s a lot of play areas for one playset!
- High-quality durable material
- Rounded edges and corners for your child’s safety
Let’s talk pros and cons, shall we?
That’s all, folks!
I hope that I’ve helped you out in finding the best outdoor playsets for your kids! Your child’s safety is extremely important and I hope that I helped you pick out a safe and fun playset!
Let’s have a recap, shall we?
Let’s quickly look at the products I talked about today:
- Backyard Discovery Skyfort II with wooden swingset and slide
- Backyard Discovery Woodridge
- Gorilla Playsets Nantucket Swing set
- Lifetime Monkey bar Adventure Swingset
- Lifetime Big Stuff Adventure Playset
Leave us a comment and we’ll help you sort everything out! All of your comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome!
Last update on 2020-05-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API